oin the GlobalSouthTech (GST) community on Thursday, June 11, 5PM (GMT +8) for an intimate conversation with tech leaders around the world.
Financial inclusion remains a powerful development tool to improve access to finance and to support vulnerable individuals and households during the coronavirus or COVID-19 crisis. Policy solutions , and fintech solutions for financial inclusion can help mitigate the effect of the COVID-19 crisis through the combined use of Fintech and short-term policies. Also traditional lending models have long been a barrier to accessing finance for SMEs in fast-growing economies.
In this discussion we will focus on:
- Access to financial services , and a new way to get capital to SMEs
- How to promote better payment services through Fintech during and after the COVID-19 crisis?
- How to increase trust and cybersecurity in Fintech?
- Regulatory constrains around fintech inclusion and traditional lending
- June 11, 2020 at 5pm – 6:02pm
Google map and directions