Work-Bench is excited to welcome Jeff Lawson, Co-Founder & CEO of Twilio, for a fireside chat on "Unleashing Rapid Growth with a Developer Mindset."
Jeff founded the cloud communications platform in 2008 and took the company public in 2016. Now, Twilio is among the world’s five fastest growing tech companies with a valuation that has tripled since March 2020, with more than 200K customers, 8 million developers, and over $2B in ARR.
Jeff has developed a unique playbook on how to tap the full potential of software developers at Twilio, and will dive into:
- Why do developers matter more than ever?
- How do you create a developer-led culture?
- How do you attract and retain top talent in today's competitive environment?
- How can developers help you make better decisions and close customers?
We'll also feature an enterprise startup demo from Elizabeth Lawler, Co-Founder and CEO of AppLand. AppLand helps organizations keep their software architecture aligned, clean, and secure through application observability and analysis tools purpose built for developers.
- March 11, 2021 at 2pm – 3pm
Webinar, DE Webinar
Google map and directions