We are delighted to announce the second annual 'Photo Studio Operations' conference taking place in New York in May 2023. Please join us to network, share, collaborate and learn.
Photo Studio Operations New York 2023 will welcome seasoned studio experts to explore best practices and encourage fresh thinking whilst sharing their challenges and successes in developing and evolving an optimized, efficient, and agile photo/imaging studio. Speakers will provide ideas and actionable insights on boosting the output of your studio whilst delivering outstanding creative work efficiently, at scale, and on time.
Who should attend?
Photo Operations Managers; Studio Operations Managers; Production Managers; Studio Directors, Managers and Assistants; Photo Studio Coordinators; Photographers; Sample Managers, and Studio Operations Solution Providers
Themes will include:
- Future proofing and the evolution of technology
- Stepping up to address sustainability
- A dualistic approach: managing change and growth at pace
- Onboarding efficiently and effectively: staffing and resource management
- Studio optimization to improve workflow and production
- The case for Automation
- What does success look like: the importance of metrics and KPIs
- Opening lines of communication and collaboration in practice
Category: Conferences | Engineering and Technology
General Conference Fee: USD 599.00,
Solution Provider Rate: USD 899.00,
Access All Areas Pass: USD 799.00
- May 25, 2023 at 8:00am – 6pm
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 6th Ave
New York, NY 10019
Google map and directions