A week dedicated to defining the future of DAM in your industry – get involved.
Introducing the first-ever online Digital Asset Management event that features five full days of content and networking, with each day dedicated to a key industry sector. Register for full access to industry-specific days focusing on CPG & Retail, Media & Entertainment, Education, Financial Services & Insurance, and Healthcare.
Whether you are installing your first DAM system, an early stage user or a mature practitioner determined not to overlook the most up-to-date innovations, there is knowledge here and insights aplenty. All from the user’s perspective.
Learn from leading Digital Asset Management professionals and meet with peers from your own industry to share experience of common challenges and successes.
Format for The Week:
Monday - DAM for CPG & Retail
Tuesday - DAM for Media & Entertainment
Wednesday - DAM for Education
Thursday - DAM for Financial Services & Insurance
Friday - DAM for Healthcare
We invite you to attend your industry’s day, and, of course, every other day that piques your interest or is a sector about which you want greater insight.
What's included in your registration?
- Access to all 5 days
- Build your own schedule with 30+ sessions of industry-specific content
- Live Q&A – the chance to get your questions answered by the industry experts
- Attend the networking lounges – take a seat at a virtual roundtable and personally connect with your industry peers
- Access to the event platform with presenter profiles and networking opportunities
- A world-class vendor exhibition with 1-on-1 demos
- Recordings of all sessions to view on demand
Free for End-Users from CPG & Retail, Media & Entertainment, Education, Financial Services & Insurance, and Healthcare USD 0.00
End-Users not working in above industry sectors USD 150.00
Solution Providers / Consultants USD 450.00
Time: On Monday April 26, 2021 at 10:00 am (ends Friday April 30, 2021 at 6:00 pm)
- April 26, 2021 at 10am – 6pm
New York, NY 00000
Google map and directions