EDTECH WEEK 2021 is a series of remote learning and networking events for the education and workforce learning community, produced by Started and the University of Southern California (USC).
Guided by faculty, researchers, thought leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs, EDTECH WEEK assembles the top minds in the industry to wrestle with the most important education questions facing the globe.
With over 100 ‘faculty’ in 4 days, all focused on education innovation and the role of technology in education and workforce development, this event has something for everyone!
This year’s program includes:
- Explorer, Educator, Growth, Innovator, and Impact Tracks - No matter your role or where you are on your education innovation journey there’s a collection of sessions to help you learn and participate.
- Masterclasses - Over 50 sessions from renowned faculty and industry practitioners present on high-value topics.
- Illuminations - Interviews with thought leaders from around the world.
- Shark Tanks - Leading startups pitch their ideas followed by discussion with EdTech investors.
- Happy Hour - a virtual world built to make socializing, networking, and meeting each other more natural, plus speed networking with the education technology community.
- April 19, 2021 at 10am – April 21, 2021
New York , NY 10002
Google map and directions