Setting the right goals is an important part of any marketing strategy.
It’s one of the first steps in building your marketing plan, so knowing how to set the right goals is a critical step in building a successful startup.
For first-time founders, it could be hard to figure out what to focus on and what to measure. You may be asking yourself questions like “should I be measuring blog traffic? Or social media followers? What’s the right number of people that should be on my email list in 3 months? How do I get there?”
These are important questions to figure out, and luckily there are many frameworks and tactics you can use to answer those questions and find the right goals.
Join us on June 17th as we chat with Agata Krzysztofik, Head of Marketing at Piktochart, an easy to use design app, about setting marketing goals.
- Different frameworks for creating goals
- How to decide what you should be measuring and what to prioritize
- Some marketing tactics you can try out
- Ways to accurately measure and track your marketing goals
- July 17, 2020 at 10:00am – 11am
New York, NY 10011
Google map and directions
- Danny Garcia