Are you ready to elevate your communication skills and create a more empathetic and human-centered workplace? Join us for our Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace workshop! This workshop is designed for anyone and sets the foundation for developing emotional intelligence, and explores essential strategies to create a psychologically safe and supportive work environment.
Emotional intelligence plays a crucial role in personal and professional success. It empowers individuals to understand and manage their emotions effectively while navigating social interactions with empathy and awareness. In this workshop, we'll delve into the four dimensions of emotional intelligence and explore how they intertwine to create emotionally intelligent individuals.
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence: Discover the four dimensions of emotional intelligence - self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management. Gain insights into how each aspect contributes to the development of emotional intelligence.
- The Business Case for Emotional Intelligence: Explore the significant impact of emotional intelligence on organizational success. Learn how emotionally intelligent communication fosters employee engagement, productivity, and overall team performance. Uncover the link between emotional intelligence and a thriving workplace culture.
- Self-Exploration: Engage in reflective exercises and activities to identify and understand your emotional strengths and growth areas. Cultivate self-awareness to better connect with others and enhance your emotional intelligence skills.
- Goal Setting: Learn how to set practical and achievable emotional intelligence goals tailored to your unique leadership style and organizational context. Develop a roadmap for personal and professional growth as a more emotionally intelligent person.
Who's this workshop for?
This workshop is designed for professionals, managers, and leaders seeking to elevate their emotional intelligence skills and create a positive impact in their workplace. Whether you are an individual contributor or responsible for a team, cultivating emotional intelligence will benefit your personal and professional growth.
Take advantage of this opportunity to invest in your personal growth and create a thriving work environment for yourself and your team.
About the Facilitator:
Rachel Sadler, she/her/hers, Senior DEI Facilitator
Rachel advocates for educational equity with the belief that education can start to break the cycle of generational poverty. As a former classroom teacher and school leader, she has worked with students at the middle school level with successful social and academic outcomes. Her skills include coaching educators who work with underserved student populations to develop positive rapport and implement trauma-informed practices in the classroom. By working with educators, she aims to reduce racialized trauma that BIPOC students experience in schools. In addition to her work in classrooms, she understands that children are also largely impacted by their communities and lived experiences. To combat this, she facilitates DEI conversations in the academic and corporate setting to mitigate the effects of workplace trauma that often follow parents back into their homes. This includes topics such as microaggressions, race and gender discrimination, inclusive interviewing and hiring practices, and performative allyship.
- September 29, 2023 at 12:00pm – 2pm
New York, NY 10002
Google map and directions
- Felicia Jadczak