The Leading DEI Conversations program is designed to help you develop and practice facilitation skills and frameworks you can apply in the workplace. The program will help you learn how to discuss topics related to diversity, equity and inclusion, how to reflect on and leverage power and privilege, how you can hold space for yourself and others during difficult moments and most importantly, how you can exercise accountability through a holistic lens of self and communal care.
What does this program include?
DEI-related topics can be challenging to discuss, especially when you don’t have enough support and the right resources or skills needed to facilitate these sensitive conversations. It can be even more difficult when you’re not aware of your own identities, possible trigger points and how you can take care of yourself and others when it matters most.
Over the course of five weeks, you’ll gain support and tools that you can put into use when you’re navigating conversations related to identity, privilege, power, and organizational change. To maintain the high-quality of this program and ensure individual learning, there are a limited number of spots available.
What you'll get:
What you'll get:
- Four 2-hour live workshops via Zoom
- One 1-hour live group coaching session via Zoom
- Toolkits- Individual guides containing all of the topics we'll be covering during each session
- Video Library- All sessions will be recorded and uploaded for inspiration and guidance
- Resources- Our hand-picked list of DEI-related foundational readings, videos, newsletters, etc.
- Participants are eligible for 8 SHRM re-certification professional development credits (PDCs) upon successful program completion
- Certificate of completion and badge for your LinkedIn profile
- June 28, 2022 at 12:00pm – 2pm
New York, NY 10002
Google map and directions
- Felicia Jadczak
$2,000.00 USD · Purchase tickets