The Leading DEI Conversations program is designed to help you develop and practice facilitation skills and frameworks you can apply in the workplace. The program will help you learn how to discuss topics related to diversity, equity and inclusion, how to reflect on and leverage power and privilege, how you can hold space for yourself and others during difficult moments and most importantly, how you can exercise accountability through a holistic lens of self and communal care.
What does this program include?
What you'll get:
- Four 2-hour live workshops via Zoom
- One 1-hour live group coaching session via Zoom
- Toolkits- Individual guides containing all of the topics we'll be covering during each session
- Video Library- All sessions will be recorded and uploaded for inspiration and guidance
- Resources- Our hand-picked list of DEI-related foundational readings, videos, newsletters, etc.
- Participants are eligible for 8 SHRM re-certification professional development credits (PDCs) upon successful program completion
- Certificate of completion and badge for your LinkedIn profile
- June 28, 2022 at 12:00pm – 2pm
New York, NY 10002
Google map and directions
- Felicia Jadczak