Evolution of the CMO Role with Vimeo's Harris Beber
Traditionally, Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) were responsible for developing marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and affinity. A complex role, the position required dynamic, experienced leaders who could work across departments and disciplines to get results.
In the last few years, though, the CMO role has continued to evolve, with professionals needing to implement new digital strategies and processes, all while overseeing business growth and user experience.
Join us for a discussion with Vimeo’s CMO Harris Beber as he shares his day-to-day experiences, how his role has evolved, and what skills he thinks are most important for marketers today and in the future.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- What does a typical day look like for a CMO?
- How has the role changed over the last few years?
- What will the role look like in the future?
- CMO vs CIO: Who's responsible for digital?
- What marketing trends are here to stay?
- What skills are most important for marketers and organizations today?
Reserve your free spot here: https://bit.ly/3ak0F9q
- August 19, 2020 at 1pm – 2pm
New York, NY M5V 1L7
Google map and directions