Direct-to-consumer (D2C) companies have exploded over the past decade, with companies like Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Casper, and Glossier setting new standards for user experience with innovative retail and marketing strategies. In the process, they’ve disrupted entire industries and are forcing traditional retailers to play catch-up.
As digital-first companies, D2C brands use customer data to create personalized campaigns, seamless user experiences, and impactful brand positioning. What can professionals across industries learn about building and growing an online business from these world-class D2C brands?
Join us for a conversation with leaders from best-in-class D2C brands, who will explore effective marketing, design, and data strategies in a digital-first world.
Carly Stein, Founder and CEO at Beekeeper's Naturals
Rami Helali, Co-Founder and CEO at Kotn
Siobhan Sweeney, Retail Sales Lead at Shopify
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- The importance of marketing personalization
- The cornerstones of a seamless online shopping experience
- Defining your brand differentiators
- How to use data to inform campaigns
- Transitioning from URL to IRL or vice versa
- Top tips for influencer marketing
Reserve your virtual seat here: https://bit.ly/2P5GKRB
- August 06, 2020 at 1:00pm – 2pm
New York, NY 10012
Google map and directions