Smart Contract Virtual Summit #0 (SmartCon) is the premier conference dedicated to gathering developers, enterprises, dApps, node operators, researchers, and the community pioneering the furthest reaches of the wider smart contract frontier. To see the latest updates and new speakers we are continually adding follow our website: https://smartcontractsummit.io
Description of Summit
SmartCon is both a celebration of the supportive Chainlink community and a thriving ecosystem, as well as a collective brainstorm fueled by cutting edge research, respected thought leaders, and social connections amongst a diverse set of individuals passionate about the future impact of decentralized technology.
Experience a mix of keynote speeches, panel discussions, live demos, developer workshops, and community networking. Session topics include the next evolution of DeFi, insights into enterprise adoption, the latest research around scalability and privacy for decentralized technology, and much more. We’ll also have Chainlink team members share the ongoing vision of Chainlink.
We’re actively cultivating an exiting list of world-class speakers that represent varying interests in the blockchain ecosystem.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Sergey Nazarov (Co-founder Chainlink)
- Ari Juels (Technical Advisor of Chainlink)
- Ed Felten (Co-founder Arbitrum and former Deputy CTO of the White House)
- Yorke E. Rhodes (Co-founder Microsoft Blockchain)
- John Wolpert (Co-founder IBM Blockchain & Group Executive Consensys)
- Fernando Ribeiro (Oracle)
- Aaron Wright (CEO OpenLaw)
- Camila Russo (Founder of The Defiant)
- Founders of Synthetix, Ampleforth, Aave, DMM, and more.
- Along with many Node Operators and Data Providers securing critical Chainlink infrastructure
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smart_Contract
General Inquires & Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press & Media: email@example.com
- August 28, 2019 at 8am – August 30, 2019
Google map and directions
- Keenan Olsen