About This Event
GA X ElewaTv welcomes attendees to a new space, a series of conversations about the future of technology and its influence in the creative process, especially for beauty, fashion, and cultural industries. ElewaTv has invited powerhouse panelists to team up to share their insights, personal experiences, and educational tidbits, to help you on your creative tech journey. Our panel will cover what more we should be doing in the creative space as technology is evolving.
Join us for an opportunity to not only learn, but also to network with those who are paving the way for diversity and inclusion in the creative industry. The Creative Chat is a call to action: giving voice, strategy, and opportunity, to help creators and entrepreneurs build their next successful brands/businesses. Vendors will be available during the Educational Booths session along with entertainment by DJ HOLDUP! Read our takeaway list and speaker bios for further program details.
NOTE: The 6pm-8pm EST part of the program is for the panel and educational booths. Feel free to come and go as you wish for entertainment and networking till 9pm EST.
- 6pm EST // Main Stage - Intro & panel discussion
- 6:45pm EST // Main Stage - Audience Q&A
- 7pm - 8pm // Educational Booths - Network with attendees and experts in their field.
- 8pm-9pm // Entertainment by DJ HOLDUP
***This conference is free, but if you'd like to donate to the efforts of ElewaTv, you may do so here.
- Understand how tech has set the scene for creatives and their industries.
- Learn to build a professional network and collaborate!
- Receive insights to having a diverse in-house production team.
- Meet attendees in our speed networking session.
- Shop and mingle with our vendors
- September 30, 2020 at 6:00pm – 8pm
New York, NY 10010
Google map and directions