Facebook is a juggernaut with over 2.27 billion monthly active users and Instagram now has over 1 billion monthly active users. In this workshop you will get insights and practical lessons from the field, you’ll learn how to make the most of the Facebook advertising ecosystem (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp, Audience Network) in this fast-paced, hands on class.
We’ll focus on highly specific hacks that will help you cut through the noise and acquire new users to grow your business. From the anatomy of a high-converting ad to optimization tips to suggested resources, you’ll come out of this workshop knowing a more clever and effective way to run Facebook ads.
General Assembly’s classes, workshops & events are for recreational purposes and are not regulated by the bureau of proprietary school supervision.
If this class is recorded, students will be sent the recording link within 7 days after class completion by email. Students are encouraged to download and save any shared materials (worksheets, deck if applicable) during class for later reference as they are not be shared by email.
- Learn the anatomy of a successful Facebook + Instagram ad campaign
- Learn how to set up a placement optimized campaign across the Facebook advertising ecosystem (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp, Audience Network) to reach your audience where they are spending the most time.
- Understand bidding and how to set up A/B tests.
- Explore Custom Audiences and set up several of your own in your business account.
- Learn how to optimize your ads.
- Find out how to interpret key success metrics like CPA, CTR, and CVR to drive decision-making.
- Be able to keep your house in order when tracking and reporting results.
Set up Facebook Business Manager and make sure you have access to an Ad Account. - You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection. - This class will occur completely online using Zoom. - Class setup information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your class launches. - Each individual class participant must have purchased a ticket.
About the Instructor
Nikki Nash is a serial entrepreneur, public speaker, and success coach. After over 10 years in marketing for brands such as Intel, Coca-Cola, Kraft, and InStyle, Nikki leveraged her talents for marketing and business strategy to coach entrepreneurs in building a business they love. When she's not coaching clients, hosting retreats, or speaking on stages, Nikki can be found running, traveling, cooking, or tweeting @NikkiNashCo.
- November 03, 2021 at 11:00am – 2pm
New York, NY 10010
Google map and directions