As a consultant, coach or professional service provider, you know how frustrating it can be to establish credibility when the bar to entry for your field is so low. You want to attract high-ticket, rewarding clients, but find yourself lumped together with every other service provider who also claims to be an “expert”.
In addition to being demoralizing, this can cause you to cut your rates, or end up taking on clients that don’t bring fulfillment just to stay afloat. For professional service organizations, this can also lead to churn and difficulty attracting top-tier talent.
But, what if prospects came to you instead? That’s the point of authority marketing.
Authority marketing is a multifaceted approach that includes personal branding, content marketing, public relations, speaking, and lead generation. But, you don’t need a huge following or years of experience to leverage authority marketing. You just need to have valuable knowledge -- based on your target audience -- and share it using techniques and channels that others in your industry aren’t properly utilizing.
This is by no means a hack. It’s going to be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be confusing.
During this workshop we’ll cover the actions, tools and mindset needed to deploy authority marketing. You’ll leave with a clear understanding of how you can attract more clients, and charge higher rates, based on who you are, not just what you do.
- Leverage the seven pillars of authority marketing to grow your brand and revenue
- Activate your internal knowledge experts to attract pre-qualified prospects
- Land public speaking opportunities including podcasts, webinars and in-person events
- Authentically stand out, even in a competitive market
- Get out of your own way by expressing your zone of genius through speaking engagements, social media, articles, podcasts and video
- March 02, 2021 at 2pm – 3pm
New York, NY 10010
Google map and directions