Getting eyeballs on your business or brand is often helped by press opportunities. With no idea of where or how to start, this can often seem like a daunting and discouraging task. From how to find the right reporters, to brainstorming relevant, engaging, and newsworthy angles, this workshop will help you up your PR game and take your PR skills from zero to successful overnight. Students will walk away with knowledge of how to craft a PR pitch, research and target the correct outlets, and learn invaluable techniques for how to find relevant angles to appear in the media on a monthly basis.
- Learn how to write an effective press release
- Learn how to research and find relevant reporters and media outlets
- Learn how to send a pitch (from conception to following-up)
- Learn how to brainstorm relevant angles to get you (and your business) in the news, regularly!
- November 23, 2020 at 12:00pm – 1pm
New York, NY 10010
Google map and directions