Email is one of the highest performing digital marketing channels, requiring its own unique set of content, marketing, and design considerations. However, with the tens of hundreds of emails people receive every day, you must learn how to distinguish your email from the rest. In this session, you’ll learn how to develop and drive email strategy, best practices and principles for getting users to take action, simple strategies and A/B tests to maximize conversions, and what to measure and track.
General Assembly’s classes, workshops & events are for recreational purposes and are not regulated by the bureau of proprietary school supervision.
If this class is recorded, students will be sent the recording link within 7 days after class completion by email. Students are encouraged to download and save any shared materials (worksheets, deck if applicable) during class for later reference as they are not be shared by email.
- Best practices for email marketing and how using performance-driven email design can deliver results
- Best practices and principles for mobile email optimization
- Improve the open rate and click through rates of emails
- How to write subject lines that will solicit higher number of opens
- Understand how to use data analysis to optimize email performance
- Learn how to track campaigns and conversions and how to report these numbers
- How and what to A/B test
You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
This class will occur completely online using Zoom.
Class setup information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your class launches.
Each individual class participant must have purchased a ticket
About the Instructor
Nikki Nash is a serial entrepreneur, public speaker, and success coach. After over 10 years in marketing for brands such as Intel, Coca-Cola, Kraft, and InStyle, Nikki leveraged her talents for marketing and business strategy to coach entrepreneurs in building a business they love. When she's not coaching clients, hosting retreats, or speaking on stages, Nikki can be found running, traveling, cooking, or tweeting @NikkiNashCo.
- November 08, 2021 at 12:00pm – 2pm
New York, NY 10010
Google map and directions