The hardest part of dealing with money is figuring out where to start. We're dealing with debt, taxes, the racial wealth divide, compound interest, and now the word ‘fungible.’ It's overwhelming until you break down what you need, what you have, and what’s important to you.
We're here to break down the Five Brunch & Budget Financial Stages to go from insecurity to legacy, share bite-size action steps, & start building wealth now.
This 5-part workshop series will go through each of the b&b Financial Stages one by one:
- Financial Safety - you’re living paycheck to paycheck
- Financial Stability - you’re able to handle emergencies without breaking the bank
- Financial Sustainability - your finances are leading towards long lasting wealth
- Financial Independence - your wealth allows you to live exactly how you want
- Financial Legacy - your wealth is going to last beyond your lifetime
For this session, we’ll discuss how you can transform your thinking about financial stability and how you can prepare for emergencies without breaking the bank.
Don’t let this inequitable system break us down. Start building your financial legacy today!
- August 17, 2021 at 1:00pm – 2pm
New York, NY 10010
Google map and directions