About This Workshop
Learn how to craft a winning Instagram strategy that connects & engages your audience, grows your followers and turns them into loyal customers. We’ll take a deep dive into the world of Instagram as a powerful selling tool and a great way to reach and connect with the right audience. You'll walk away with the best Instagram knowledge and practices that will allow you to define a more robust social message that resonates well with your brand.
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who either manages or is interested in managing an Instagram Business account. This workshop is more beneficial if you are not a total beginner, and is ideal as a follow up to our Introductory Instagram Masterclass.
- Build a cohesive Instagram strategy
- Set clear and realistic S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Define and understand your target audience
- Optimize your page
- Learn about all the native Instagram Business Tools
- Set visual & editorial brand guidelines
- Organize your brand’s content pillars and social media calendar
- Plan a good caption anatomy, hashtag strategy and posting frequency
- Understand how the Instagram algorithm works
- Learn how to drive engagement
- Dive into Instagram insights and analytics
- Get to know some apps and services to help with your planning
- Have a brief overview of Instagram Ads
Bring your phone and a notepad. Make sure to switch your Instagram account into a business account if you haven’t done so already.
About the Instructor
NYC-based Social Media Strategist,
Rania is a social media strategist and a visual communication specialist. Her area of expertise revolves around multiple social media and online platforms that help businesses establish their online presence, social media and branding strategies, audience outreach and social growth.
She is an expert in developing and implementing comprehensive visual assets and online content to increase audience engagement and brand awareness for companies and organizations across different sectors, both locally and overseas.
- June 05, 2021 at 10:00am – 1pm $99.00 USD