It can be a confusing feeling when you find yourself in a rut. There seems like there's a to-do list of things to do to get unstuck but you can't seem to rally behind any of those things and get started. In this workshop, we'll chat about how to understand the why behind your feelings, where to look when you need extra motivation and how to switch up your habits.
- What it means when you feel stuck
- How to find motivation when you're lost
- Ways to identify your habits and how to find new ones
- How to pause procrastination and check things off your to-do list
- December 14, 2020 at 7pm – 10pm
New York, NY 10010
Google map and directions