Time, Cost, and Quality are the three essential pillars that support excellence in creative production. All are comprehensively covered in keynotes, talks and panel discussions.
There is no doubt that 'creative remains king'. It's what grabs and retains attention. It creates the desire to know more and to engage. Excellence is what is wanted at every stage of content production and in every part of the work – excellence and the ability to deliver at pace are what determine success.
Join the community to network, learn, share and collaborate. When advanced technology supports human creativity, the opportunities are endless – it's the story of humanity. Creative production writes a new chapter.
Who should attend?
Creative Production Directors and Managers; Studio Directors and Managers; Marketing Production Team Leaders and Coordinators; Project Managers, and Creative Production Solution Providers
Covered in Creative Production New York are:
- Stepping up to deliver in a sustainable way
- Dynamic control of the creative workflow
- Nurturing 'creative vibe'
- Communication and collaboration: production at the top table
- Effective resourcing: don't fall short when you need to move fast
- The case for automation – when, where, how and why
- Increasing capacity: delivering increased volume quality assets while staying on budget
Time: 08:00 to 18:00
- May 25, 2023 at 8:00am – 6pm
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 6th Ave
New York, NY 10019
Google map and directions