A virtual event for founders, business leaders and entrepreneurs in this time of COVID-19.
Join NY Tech Alliance and Grasshopper Bank as we provide a safe-space to share your biggest concerns and talk through some of your deepest issues during this time of crisis.
Come with questions, best practices, or just voice your worries and concerns. This virtual event will be led by a qualified business coach guiding the group through an open conversation about what we may be encountering.
Let’s come together, connect, share, and learn from each other. Most of all, don't panic and talk.
This event will be limited to 50 people. Be sure to sign up fast!
The conversation will be facilitated by Micah Baldwin.
Micah currently works in the Early Stage Practice at Grasshopper Bank, the first digital commercial bank focused on supporting founders and venture funds. As a long time executive coach and investor, he advises several startups and funds, including Tuesday Ventures, an SF-based early-stage venture firm.
Previously, he founded Create33, a 22,000 sq ft innovation center for the Pacific Northwest that provides resources and access to founders to help fuel their growth. He spent 3.5 years at Amazon working with founders and designing programs to help them find customers. Prior to that, he founded or was early at several companies.
About Grasshopper Bank:
Grasshopper is a digital bank serving founders, their companies, and the investors supporting them across the innovation economy. We make banking simple, secure, effortless and transparent. Learn more at https://www.grasshopper.bank.
This event is powered by hio:
In order to have the best event experience, we've teamed up with Hio Social, a networking app, to help you network with fellow attendees before, during, and after the event.
To access this virtual event, you will need to follow the below steps.
1. Download Hio Social: On your mobile phone, click this link https://hiosocial.app.link/4OPksW3Ow4 to download Hio Social.
2. Setup your profile: Click on the bottom right icon, and tap "edit details" to add your contact information.
3. Join the event: Return to the app's home screen, and tap on the calendar icon in the top-left corner. Then, tap on our event and enter the passcode: NYTECHVIRTUAL.
4. Start networking: Tap on anyone's profile to swap socials, contact information, and documents!
If you have any questions about the app, please email email@example.com or tweet at @hiosupport.
- March 26, 2020 at 12pm – 1pm